Monday, July 22, 2013

A Royal Labor

So I have to admit that I kind of like keeping up the with new royal family, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, or as I like to call them (as if I were their friend), Will and Kate.  When my second son was just home for the hospital for 3 days, I can remember watching their wedding on TV. Now they are expecting their first child. If fact, at this moment Kate is in labor. Talk about pressure.

As many of you might know, being in labor is a very exciting and nerve racking experience. If you have family waiting in the waiting room for you to have your baby, then you have a glimpse of that pressure. Now imagine the whole world awaiting the birth of your child. Ahhh!

My hope for Kate and William is that they are able to take their time and enjoy the experience. I hope that they have a doula to help them get through the tough parts of labor, both mentally and physically. I hope that Kate has a satisfying and empowering birth story. I wish them all the best during this very special time!

No comments:

Post a Comment