Saturday, September 14, 2013

Friday the 13th


Yesterday started out like any other Friday morning, but little did I know the strange turn of events that would happen that crisp September 13th, 2013...

I got the kids ready for the day and despite Mason's cold, I sent him packing to school. Miles was up half the night with a cough so I was pretty tired and decided to "lay low". We hung out at the house and it was a beautiful day for a walk around the neighborhood. Then, I got the text--my client was in early labor. She labored on her own until she called to say to meet her at the birth center. I was a little bummed that I would miss "date night" with hubby, but was so excited to go to her birth. She labored like a champ and had a beautiful baby boy (7 lbs 13oz) late that Friday evening.  But something very little strange happened during her labor. She told me that she first started dating her husband on Friday the 13th and that they were married on Friday the 13th. Here she was about to have her first baby on...Friday the 13th. DUN-DUN-DUUUNNN!! 

She only had a 0.82% chance of having a baby on that day and she did! What a cool story that they will have to pass along to their family for generations to come. 

P.S. This is my second client to have a Friday the 13th baby... DUN-DUN-DUUUNNN!!

(Permission to post information by client)


No comments:

Post a Comment