Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Breastfeeding on the Brain

So over the last couple months, I haven't attended a birth. Because of vacations and trainings, my schedule didn't allow for it. But these "empty" months have given me a chance to write my Breastfeeding Basics curriculum that I will be teaching through Informed Birth Choices on July 18th. I am so excited to share breastfeeding information with eager parents! My class focuses on simple strategies that will help moms and babies get breastfeeding started on the right foot. It includes topics like how breastfeeding works, milk supply, feeding patterns, the latch on, breastfeeding positions, and troubleshooting breastfeeding problems. The class will also show some really amazing breastfeeding videos that will change how people look at babies' abilities to breastfeed. Here is a sneak peak at one of those videos:

 
 
I hope you can join the Breastfeeding Basics class on July 18th at Informed Birth Choices. Getting breastfeeding off to a great start begins with learning some simple breastfeeding basics!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment