Monday, December 30, 2013

Fistula Foundation Donation

It's that time of year to get your final donations into your favorite non-profit organization. One of mine is the Fistula Foundation. Part of my blog is actually dedicated to helping these women. Click on the "Shop" tab and check it out.

About two weeks ago my husband posted the "shop" part of my blog on facebook and within 3 days, I was able to raise $100 for this awesome cause. My goal is $450, which is the cost of one fistula surgery in developing nations. I am over half way there, raising $295. Wow! That is so awesome.

If you want to help, you can go to the http://www.fistulafoundation.org/ and donate there or purchase some great baby/mama gear on my blog and 100% of the profits go to these women.

If you need a little inspiration, check out this video!


No comments:

Post a Comment